Sunday, March 15, 2015

Autism Answer: Enjoy The Hard Work Of Making Moments Happen

Well friends, our spring break has just come to a close. And what a fantastical spring break it was!!!!!

What an adventure!


I took a road trip with a couple of my boys to meet up with my other boys and then drove home with different boys.... I saw my sister, my brother, my nieces. I sipped coffee, listened to my sons and my sister's daughters sing together, we chatted about growing up and allowing others to do the same, I talked my brother into getting out of the pool to hang with us only to have him consistently jump back in when I wasn't looking, I let my sons borrow my car and enjoyed their appreciation and love. 

As everyone grows older it gets harder and harder to get us all together. It involves budgeting checkbooks, making travel plans, and shifting schedules. 

And because of this it also becomes more and more obvious that it's always and forever worth it!!!

Remember to enjoy the hard work of getting what you want, friends. It encourages us to know our desires, along with the value of having desires. It encourages us to be intentional with our motivators and consider the amazing things we're willing to do to get what we want. It encourages us to believe in and seek motivators for our loved ones, regardless of how different they may be from our own.


Enjoying the work of making dreams and moments come true encourages us to let go of the limiting image of life as tragedy and instead see life as the fabulous adventure that it is!!!



And when we see adventure in place of tragedy, we can't help but encourage the diverse and talented generation stepping in behind us to do the same.

What possibilities!
What adventure!! 

Hugs, smiles, and love!!!
Autism Answers with Tsara Shelton (Facebook)

Me & My Four Sons