Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Autism Answer: Are you in The Loop?

Lynette Louise aka The Brain Broad travels the world. She speaks, performs, and writes books. She contributes articles to publications, acts as a source for reporters, hosts a few podcasts, is a guest on podcasts, and is working on her PhD in psychology with a specialty in psychophysiology. 

She works intimately with families around the globe, invited eagerly into their homes to share her understanding and skills - effectively guiding whole families toward health and enhancing abilities, everyone grows happily connected through play, purposeful behavior shifts, and neurofeedback. She offers this service free for the families who are highlighted on her unique and powerful docu-series FIX IT IN FIVE with LYNETTE LOUISE aka THE BRAIN BROAD. A show that airs on The Autism Channel, with season one now available for purchase. 

Lynette Louise aka The Brain Broad is a mom. My mom. She spends all of her time sharing what she knows with a passion and non-stop energy that comes from knowing what families need. Not only what tools they need, and what tips they need, but the understanding and unconditional love they need. Lynette is a mom who works tirelessly to help the world grow healthier, because she loves the world and has gifts to share, but mostly it's for her children. For me. For my brothers. For my sisters. And for our children, her grandchildren. 

And for the hundreds of children and adults my mom, Lynette Louise aka The Brain Broad, has adopted along the way.
And once a month my mom spends some time with me on the phone gathering and corralling all of the important tidbits of her work so that we can get it to you in a monthly email. The Loop is something we share with our family of friends to keep you easily updated. The Loop brings Lynette's work to you so that you can spend most of your time playing and connecting with your family, while Lynette runs around the world collecting the important bits you need to know. The Loop is also a way for Lynette to take a moment to see what's getting done, where she's going, and what's left to do.
Will Lynette be in your area? Has she written any timely articles that will help you understand something nagging at you in the news? Will she be talking to a guest or host about a controversial issue, offering insights and case studies, maybe in the form of Stories from the Road? Is the second season of Fix it in Five available yet? Does she have tips for getting through the holidays? What are families and professionals doing in other parts of the world that might help me with my mental illness? School isn't working for my child, what should I do? Can she answer a personal question of mine? I'm thinking about adopting but I want to ask her some questions, how do I contact her?
These are just a few of the kinds of things you'll get answers to when you're in The Loop. I encourage you to take a moment to sign up

Have a peek at the most recent edition.  <-------- click this link

Pretty awesome, huh? 

I'm looking forward to sharing The Loop with you! 

Hugs, smiles, and love!! 
Autism Answers with Tsara Shelton (Facebook)