Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Autism Answer: Fix it in Five, At Home




My youngest son and I were just snuggling on the bed and making silly jokes. It was fun. And then....

ME: I wonder if Dramma (my mom, his grandma) made it to Israel.

DECLYN: Is she doing her show there? Fix it in Five?

ME: You bet. This episode will be different than the other ones because it's a big family.

DECLYN: No matter what kind of family it is, Dramma will be amazing. I'm pretty sure she's the smartest person to help families. And her documentary show is probably the best one ever made.

ME: I think that too!! I love that you agree!!

DECLYN: Well, it's obvious. She loves all of the people she works with and she always knows how to help them. She goes all over the world because she wants to help them, not for ratings or whatever.

ME: That's all true. Plus, she's fun to watch and is an awesome storyteller.

DECLYN: And, she always has that big brain with her. It's fun to look at.

We were quiet and reflective for a moment. Then I admitted...

ME: I bet Dramma would love some good ratings though!

DECLYN: Then the whole world would be singing her catchy theme song!

We snuggled a bit more and imagined a world where everyone played with each other for healthy brain growth, and sang catchy brain tunes while driving!!

Hugs, smiles, and love!!

Autism Answers with Tsara Shelton (Facebook) 


 Have a peek at this trailer for FIX IT IN FIVE with THE BRAIN BROAD. I hope you like the catchy tune!!!!
Update: For a limited time (Until Feb. 22, 2015) you can purchase the Director's cut, Season One of FIX IT IN FIVE with THE BRAIN BROAD!!! Follow this link to learn more, friends!!!!

SIX HOURS OF SHOW!!!! Never before seen footage! Director's Cut, Season One
FIX IT IN FIVE with LYNETTE LOUISE aka THE BRAIN BROAD!!

Author's Note: Be sure to sign up for my mom's monthly updates so you can stay in The Loop! I happen to know (largely because I put together the newsletter!) there there is a fantastic upcoming announcement for folks in The Loop. I really hope you're one of them!!! Sign up HERE!