Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Autism Answer: Dreams Come True


www.LynetteLouise.com / www.BrainBody.net
 
Some people chase their dreams with focus and speed. 

Me? I spend much of my time quietly imagining and considering my hopes and dreams.

Interestingly, even without intense purposeful focus on making my dreams come true, they all have! I believe it's because I kept them alive, I envisioned them clearly, and I was drawn in their direction. 

Either way, regardless of our style, our dreams -- the ones we continually imagine -- will come true, if we allow them to. Some of us create a clearer future when we're intense and focused, some of us create a clearer future when we're relaxed and allowing, but all of us create our future.

I've watched everyone I love do it. The ones who were more "able" have created no less and no more of the future they imagined than the ones who were less "able". 

And, luckily, in my family we have each other to remind us to see that, indeed, our dreams did come true. They just look a little different now that we're here. 

Keep on dreaming, friends! Focused and fast or taking the scenic route, whichever works best for you. Either way, be willing to dream big! And be willing to see the dream when you get it, although it will look different. More REAL. 

"I never had a dream that didn't come true; albeit, differently." ~Lynette Louise (aka The Brain Broad)

If Lynette Louise (my mom) can say that honestly, a woman who is famous for dreaming the impossible, than so can we! And Lynette can say that honestly. I know, I've seen it. I've seen her impossible dreams come true.

I'm only one of them. 

Hugs, smiles, and love!!
Autism Answers with Tsara Shelton (Facebook)