Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Autism Answer: Innovative and Tireless - Lynette Louise aka The Brain Broad

FIX IT IN FIVE with LYNETTE LOUISE aka THE BRAIN BROAD airs on The Autism Channel

"Lynette Louise aka THE BRAIN BROAD is Doubly Board Certified in Neurofeedback and is working on her PhD in Psychology with a specialty in Psychophysiology at Saybrook University~her passion for teaching what she learns, and learning while she teaches, is unmatched." <---- I pulled that from the Brain and Body website.
Innovative and tireless, Lynette uncovers actionable answers that help every family, every time, and she shares her knowledge using every avenue available to us. Music, speaking, docu-series, comedy, books, and articles. 

I asked her yesterday how it is that she maintains such a consistent level of excellence and success. "By taking my own advice. By using my own methods." she easily replied.

Well. That's the answer of a true leader! 

I would have totally droned on and on about her experiences and gifts and unique brain and deep love of challenged children blah, blah, blah. I would have been telling truths, but I wouldn't have been answering the question. That's why Lynette (aka my mom!) is forever my mentor; a mentor that I work hard to share with the world. I might even use a little peer pressure to get you to listen to her. Sorry about that. I'm not quite as gifted a leader as she is. tee hee! 

You'd better visit her websites to learn more, you'd better watch some of her videos, or I'm not inviting you to my birthday party. <----- See what I mean? Peer pressure. Downright bullying, maybe. Giggle!

Okay, okay: I encourage you to visit her websites. I eagerly invite you to read her books, share her podcasts, watch her shows, listen to her inspirational comedy. She truly does give and give and give. Stories, ideas, understanding, inspirational revelations, and brain science. 

Her gifts are gorgeous!!! www.brainbody.net / www.lynettelouise.com
 
Hugs, smiles, and love!!
Autism Answers with Tsara Shelton (Facebook)