Monday, May 19, 2014

Autism Answer: Actually We Can, If We Want To

Last night Shay and I were driving into town enjoying the beauty of our wooded surroundings when he looked over at me and offered this observation,"Have you noticed? You're a manifesting mom and I'm a scientific son."

"Wow, Shay," I said with pride, "that's so true! Well said!"

Then he added this other layer of truth. "Some people think manifesting and science don't go together, but that's silly. They go perfectly together, if you want them to. You and me, mom, we go good together because we want to. We could fight all the time like lots of teenagers and parents, and like lots of religions with each other, or lots of scientists with each other, but we don't. Sometimes I think you're wrong about something--well, I know you're wrong (sly grin)-- but that doesn't mean we can't go good together. Actually we can, if we want to."

This manifesting mom had no more to add to that!! Good thing there's no limit on parenting pride, because I'd pulled mine out early.

Have a lovely week friends!

Feel free to go good together!

Hugs, smiles, and love!!

Autism Answers with Tsara Shelton (Facebook)

A Manifesting Mom with her Scientific Son
We go well together, because we want to!